Friday, May 15, 2009

Montana Loves Glasses!

The OneSight Regional Clinic to Montana begins in eight days.  Lots of anticipation and excitement and planning has been building for months surrounding this wonderful opportunity to give the gift of sight.  
However, as a photographer, it's the quiet moments that I always remember when I am at a clinic~even though it is an extremely energetic environment.  For example, when a child proudly chooses their favorite frames and has that awesome look on his/her face, or a doctor gently smiles reassuringly at one of his/her patients...those moments remind me of how powerful GIVING is.  
The transformation in the recipient is so impactful, but just as much so for the GIVER.  
I can't wait to come together with wonderful people who will be making a difference in the lives of those I am about to meet.  8 days and counting!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, thank you for capturing these special moments. FANTASTIC!!!!

    ReplyDelete